- Common Items
- Magic Items
- Rare Items
- Legendary Items & Aspects
- Unique Items
- Enchanted Items
- All currencies except Gold
- Quest Items
- Scroll of Escape
How To Trade
- Invite your trade partner to your party to get into the same World Instance.
- Approach your trade partner, open the action wheel, and select "Invite to Trade".
- When they accept the request, the trade window opens.
- Both parties put their negotiated items into the trade window.
- The items need to be in your Inventory to be placed in the trade window. You cannot access your Stash or worn items while trading.
- After all agreed items are placed into the trade window, both parties click the "lock in offer" button.
- Once both locked in their offers, proceed to click "accept trade" to complete the trade.
- If a player changes anything in the trade window, the "accept trade" status of the other person gets removed.
- Most trading will happen in the starting town, Kyovashad.